WAKEFIELD APPRENTICESHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Wakefield Council apprenticeships are a great opportunity and create a fantastic start to your career. Go on our website http://www.wakefield.gov.uk/jobs-and-learning/jobs-and-careers/apprenticeships-at-wakefield-council and listen to what our apprentices think.
There is an excellent variety of apprenticeships currently on offer and more may still become available during December:
- Administration (Level 2 or 3)
- Civil Engineer (Level 3)
- Digital Marketer (Level 3)
- Environmental Health (Level 4)
- Payroll Administrator (Level 3)
- Health & Safety (Level 3)
- ICT – Technical Support (Level 3)
- Paralegal (Level 3)
- Project Support (Level 4)
- Business Change (Level 4)
Please note: you can only apply for 3 maximum.
Closing date: 31 December 2018
Interviews: January 2019
Start date: February 2019
Need help? Application form support? Interviews? Make the most of further videos and downloads on the webpage.
Benefits of being a Wakefield Council apprentice:
- Competitive salary rates
- Gain qualifications/work experience
- Additional training to further your skills/employability
- Support from a dedicated team
- Support in gaining employment after your apprenticeship
Bad timing for you? Nothing suitable? Our next recruitment period is in March/April for a July start so I’ll be contacting you again. You’ll stay on our mailing list until summer 2019 when you’d have to register again unless you request to be removed.